Tuesday 15 December 2015

Worshipping Your Goddess - A Morning Prayer To Goddess Melanthe The Holy Queen Of Heaven

erotic enchantment, erotic hypnosis, erotic poetry, female domination, financial domination, goddess worship, mystical mind control

 

Welcome your Goddess each and every day...


As my devoted and loyal Worshiper you must welcome your Goddess and acknowledge her position above you.....

 

...welcome...


Please learn this prayer to your Goddess so that you may say it upon waking each and every day.

"I say welcome!  To the light of day Holy Goddess.
I say welcome!  To the fresh air of morning.
I say welcome! To the new journey that is today Holy Goddess.
I say welcome! To the start of the new day that is dawning.
For this new day I thank my Divine Creator Goddess.
For this new morning I shall loyally worship my Queen of the Morning Star.
You who brightens the day at dawn.
For this new day I thank my Divine and generous Goddess.
Melanthe Divine
So be it."

Join & Serve Your Goddess NOW and let your prayers be heard!

Join My Temple Of Goddess Worship NOW!

Divine Blessings

Melanthe xxx

Your ULTIMATE Goddess Worship Experience...

To Experience Divine Erotic Submission & Worship Your FemDom Goddess - Book Your Goddess Worship Skype Session NOW!


Love Me? Buy Me A Gift
If you're not following me at Twitter yet then why not?  Follow me now @MelantheDivine

No comments:

Post a Comment