Saturday 19 December 2015

Worshipping Your Goddess - Entering The Realm Of The Divine

Take not from me, but give everything...

I sit waiting for my loyal worshipers to find my Temple.  I wait and wonder who will come across it next and whether they will see me in all of my Divine light and desire to please and pleasure.  More often that not it is the fake, pathetic pretenders who try to pass my doors.  I make my rules very clear so as to not waste my time in dealing with those who cannot take the heat of Heaven.  That is right, I said heat.  Were you expecting it to be nice and cool?  Were you?  Fool!  I suggest you read this and take note so that you understand what entering my Realm is really like...

...to dare to tread...

A test for you to pass, a journey for you walk.

Now, where ever you are right now, I want you to close your eyes and imagine that you are standing at the foot of a volcano.  Do it now, once you've read this blog post.  Close your eyes and picture yourself, standing at the base of an active mountain of fire.  As you stand there I want you to sense how you would feel if you'd just been told that this volcano may erupt, at any moment.  On the other hand, it may not. 



The ground upon which you now stand is very sensitive to your heavy human feet.  Your pressure on the delicate, yet strong ground dictates whether or not it will explode.  As will the vibrations throughout the surrounding valley, of the beat of your heart and the sound of your breath and voice, all of which can be felt by the Earth.  How now, in your wisdom, will you proceed?  How will you walk up the side of this mountain to greet the Goddess that controls the instinctive raw nature of this killing machine?

How does a worthy and wise man approach such a situation?  Tell me.  I want to know what you would do right now.

Maybe you have encountered such a situation before and know exactly how and where to tread, what to feel, think, say and do?

Maybe you are nervous and fearful of your journey?  Does your fear control you and stimulate you to run with a pounding heart and foot just to get it all over and done with?  If it does then I can assure you, you really won't get very far.  Your Goddess can feel every move you make and knows exactly why you are making it.  Do you let out a scream of terror as you leap forward?  Yes or no?

I want you to ponder upon this story and consider your actions at this point.  There are many ways to walk upon the Earth, but there are few ways to truly enter the Realms of the Divine.  Only those with an honest heart and an open and willing mind, make the journey and survive to enjoy it's rewards.  The rewards of Heaven are plenty for those who deserve to feast upon them.  Do you deserve to feast?

Think of this.

Divine Blessings

Melanthe xxx

Join & Serve Your Goddess NOW and let your prayers be heard!

Join My Temple Of Goddess Worship NOW!

Divine Blessings

Melanthe xxx

Your ULTIMATE Goddess Worship Experience...

To Experience Divine Erotic Submission & Worship Your FemDom Goddess - Book Your Goddess Worship Skype Session NOW!


Love Me? Buy Me A Gift
If you're not following me at Twitter yet then why not?  Follow me now @MelantheDivine

No comments:

Post a Comment