Tuesday 15 December 2015

More Erotic Magical Fetish Poetry By Goddess Of Erotic Enchantment Melanthe Divine

erotic enchantment, erotic hypnosis, erotic poetry, female domination, financial domination, goddess worship, mystical mind control, skype goddess, skype sex, skype shows

 

The Goddess Speaks...

I am the echo you hear, the sounds, you hear, all around...

...listen to me, human, let my voice penetrate your mind, I am your only Goddess, let 
your heart be found...

.........in time you'll learn your place below, my feet is the only flesh of mine you'll know...

...................let your tongue wash my skin, feel my power over you, as to lick, you begin.......

...what was that I heard you cry?  Did you dare to ask your Goddess why?....

.....I see you have forgotten your place....look now upon my Divine face....

.........watch as I move my lips for you to read, of your future servitude and obedience, I now sow the seed....

..............you were born with one purpose, do not try to hide, remember I can read and alter your mind....

....run from me if you can, but catch you I will, punished you'll be, forever!

Divine Blessings

Melanthe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment