Saturday 19 December 2015

Tributing Your Goddess - The Erotic Enchantment Of Jupiter

Want To Feel The Full Magical Force Of The Cosmic Financial Dominating Energies?...

Read this and pay, let it guide you on your way.  Feel my universal power, working upon you this very hour.  For today is the day of Jupiter.  The day of Jupiter is the day you'll feel, every penny being taken away from you, as your financial control I steal.....

Goddess Worship, Financial Domination, Female Domination, FinDom, FinDomme

...read and submit...

...Do you believe in magic, the powers of the mind?... 
...Do you believe through reading this, your financial control, I'll weaken, as I find?... 
...Do you?...
...Let me guide you as you read...
...For a Erotic Enchantment for MY wealth I now sow the seed....
...As you read, be taken in...
...As this Enchantment does begin....
...Can you feel my growing power...
...As it starts to work upon you this hour?...
...Can you feel my inner desire...
...As I call upon and transform you, with Earth, Air, Water and Fire?...
...Read this and SUBMIT....Read this and pay...
...For today is the day of Jupiter when YOUR money, comes MY way....
..Read this and as you do...
...Feel my wings surrounding you.... 
...Read this and open up your mind...
...As your wicked submissive needs I find....
...Tribute.  Tribute.  Tribute me now.  Tribute.  Tribute.  Tribute me now.  Tribute.  Tribute.  Tribute me now....
...Let these words, read in rhyme by nine...
...Weaken you to make you CLICK HERE & TRIBUTE ME at this time....
...CLICK HERE & TRIBUTE ALL OF YOUR CASH...

...CLICK HERE & TRIBUTE YOUR GODDESS IN A FLASH...

...CLICK HERE & TRIBUTE as you feel my Enchantment upon you now work....

...Now tell me, just how much you loved that...and it didn't even hurt!

Divine Blessings

Melanthe xxx

Join My Temple Of Goddess Worship NOW!

Your ULTIMATE Goddess Worship Experience...

To Experience Divine Erotic Submission & Worship Your FemDom Goddess - Book Your Goddess Worship Skype Session NOW!


Love Me? Buy Me A Gift
If you're not following me at Twitter yet then why not?  Follow me now @MelantheDivine

No comments:

Post a Comment