Tuesday 15 December 2015

More Erotic Magical Fetish Poetry By Goddess Of Erotic Enchantment Melanthe Divine

The Goddess Speaks...


I am...

...I am the darkness of midnight...

.........I am the first glimpse of morning light...

...................I take away your confidence and your sight.......

...When I am the Moon so dark I cause such fright....

.....I am, I am, I am....

.........I am the darkness of midnight....

..............I am the first glimpse of morning light....

....I am the realisation of your fears...

.........The icy cold chill that takes away your years.....

.................I am, I am, I am........

.......I am the darkness of midnight......

.....I am the first glimpse of morning light........

...Without my beams so bright you cannot survive.......

.........I give you the energy you need to live your life.....

..I am, I am, I am.............



Divine Blessings

Melanthe xxx

Your ULTIMATE Goddess Worship Experience...

To Experience Divine Erotic Submission & Worship Your FemDom Goddess - Book Your Goddess Worship Skype Session NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment