Saturday 19 December 2015

Tributing Your Goddess - UNLEASHING The Earth Bound GODDESS

Want To Ascend To The Heavens With Your Goddess Or Descend To Hell?...

When your Goddess is by humans bound, she is drawn deep down towards the ground.  Her flesh is tied, her blood controlled.  Yes she is still the most powerful of them all.  TRIBUTE at least $50 RIGHT NOW to receive, her personal voice telling you tales you won't believe.....


...desire and tribute...

...Tribute your cash to my voice hear...
...Of my escape from the torment of binding...
...You will find a story whispered in your ear...
...Listen to my voice and travel my journey with me...
...After downloading my Earth Bound Goddess ASMR MP3...
...It will take you to many deep dark places...
...Where you'll see my many Divine Erotic faces...
...It will uncover the secrets that will allow you to walk through fear's door..
...It will make you need your Goddess more and more...
...Allow yourself now to be taken right in...
...TRIBUTE at least $50 RIGHT NOW and let your journey begin...

Divine Blessings

Melanthe xxx

Join My Temple Of Goddess Worship NOW!

Your ULTIMATE Goddess Worship Experience...

To Experience Divine Erotic Submission & Worship Your FemDom Goddess - Book Your Goddess Worship Skype Session NOW!


Love Me? Buy Me A Gift
If you're not following me at Twitter yet then why not?  Follow me now @MelantheDivine

No comments:

Post a Comment