Thursday 28 August 2014

A Message From Goddess Melanthe - Your Goddess Of Erotic Enchantment

Goddess Melanthe Speaks...

...May you be wise to your own ways and open your own mind to the true reality that exists beyond the barriers of your own beliefs.  You and I once walked hand- in-hand, naked under the sun.  We once stood, lips touching lips, my breasts against your nakedness.  We stood open and aware of reality and we knew that through our nakedness we could alter that reality and we did.  Where are you now, lover of mine?  Do you hear me in the night when you lie still in your bed?  Do you feel me upon you when you are alone and wanting?  Do you see my reflection upon the waters as you bathe?  Do you not?  We once walked hand-in-hand you and I.   Where are you now?  Am I not your Goddess?  Do you not still need me upon you?  Where has your belief in your own ways gone?...

Divine Blessings

Melanthe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment